Our Willawong site at 500 Learoyd Road benefits from high exposure to a diverse community surrounded by rapidly growing emerging communities including Pallara, Heathwood and Doolandella, with a 3.5% estimated Annual increase in Population. Willawong is also adjoining established, thriving communities such as Calamvale, Inala, Richlands, Forest Lake and Sunnybank all located under 10 kilometers.
Making it the perfect spot for this BP service station & car wash.
This site is minutes away from Beaudesert Road and Motorway access, with an Annual Average Daily Traffic of 18,845 AADT along Learoyd Road as per a traffic count done in December 2020.
The site is located near major secondary and primary education within 5 Kilometers of the site which includes;
- Watson Road State School – 1.6km
- Acacia Ridge State School – 3.5km
- Durack State School – 4.3km
- Pallara State School – 5km
- Glenala State High School 5.1km
- Serviceton South State School Inala – 5.5km
The Pallara – Willawong Catchment is considered to be one of Southeast Queensland’s fastest growing residential suburbs, surrounded by established suburbs such as, Inala, Richlands, Forest Lake and Sunnybank Hills.
- Pallara – Willawong’s total population according to ABS 2019 of 5,826 with an increase of 8.6% from the previous year.
- The population is estimated to increase by 2.9% per year to 2026 (GapMaps).
- There are approximately 23,262 persons within a 3km radius. (GapMaps)
Town Planner – Viva Property Group
Traffic Engineer – Qtraffic
Surveyor – J.Surveys
Architect – Verve Building Design
Civil Engineer – vT Consulting Engineers
Ecology & Bushfire – Green Tape Solutions
Landscape Architect – AGLA
Air Quality Engineer – Simpson Engineering
Separate but for the same lessee